13262538

my daughter knew that her partner was not the fsther of her

my daughter knew that her partner was not the fsther of her child but registered him as the father. He also knew he was not the childs father. the childs father was from Cameroon and the father that is registered is from India. Is this legal/
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
technically it is an offence - but since it is very easy for them to say they simply thought he was the father then there is no likelihood of Prosecution
Of course if the biological father demands a DNA test then he may also be able to demand that the Birth Certificate is changed
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks but the thing is they both knew and also the real father was involved before she got together with the second 'father'.

My concern is for the child who is being bought up as an Asian and who looks like an African, what will it do to his head. They both knew when the signed the birth certificate that it was not true

i am sorry but there is nothing that you can do about this - all you can do is continue to explain to your daughter that whilst there is no problem with the child being brought up as fully their son - but he does also need to understand his heritage