Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my daughter has had previous dealings in the past,with social

Customer Question

my daughter has had previous dealings in the past,with social services due to alcohol related issues,The children never went into care and a family member moved in with all of them,However recent events taking a turn for the worse have resulted in the childrens father obtaining a residencey order removing the children from there home and there mother,my daughter to date has had no correspondace from social services informing her of these actions and has only been informed via her Aunt who earlier today went to my daughters house and took the childrens clothes and toys and took them to there fathers.Is this legal and why havent social services informed My Daughter of there actions,but informed her AUNT,another thing the childrens farther hasnt long been out of prison and was only entitled to supervised access,and now he has a residencey order.Is this legal
How old are the children and have there actually been care proceedings?