13262538

Hello ClarePlease can you advise me on the following concern.

Customer Question

Hello Clare
Please can you advise me on the following concern. I am worried my ex partner will put pictures of my son on social media. This would not be an issue, in normal circumstances, however I work in child protection and some of his friends are services users that I work with, obviously I cant tell him due to confidently. Could I perhaps request that a written agreement is put in place for him not to put my sons photos on social media as this could place my son at risk. There were issues for my safety whilst I was pregnant as a client was attempting to find where I live. I am not working with that family any longer for my safety. The police were involved.
Lisa
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
You shoudl ask the Court for prohibited Steps Order to prevent this happening - explaining the safety issues involved
Please ask if you need further details