13262538

I need to prove my husbands housing needs are met as I am divorcing

Customer Question

I need to prove my husbands housing needs are met as I am divorcing him for adultery which he has admitted to on the court papers with the women named as co-respondent, but she has not returned the court papers admitting guilt. My husband says he is no longer in a relationship with her which I do not beleive to be correct as he has very recently signed over his personal pension portfolio to her as sole beneficiary. He works away on contracts around the country and would ordinarily return home every two/three or even four weeks so it may not be obvious to anyone that he is there only every so often and this is the reason I may having difficulty proving it. he still pays the council tax on the marital home, though has not lived here for 9 months. His car is still insured to this property despite me telling the insurance company he is not here. So presumably it is still registered to this address . can you offer me any help please on how I can prove he is returning to this women's address on a regular basis?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
How much can you afford to spend on finding this out?
I ask because your only option is to instruct an Enquiry Agent to keep watch - and frankly this will be expensive
In any event it is unlikely that the fact that he may cohabit may not be a significant in the financial outcome as you hope I am afraid