13262538

just need a bit of advice as how to go about my daughters father

Customer Question

just need a bit of advice as how to go about my daughters father having contact as hes recently come out off prison and his family are now threating to take my daughter of me because of this iv said thay have to come to mine to see her thay are refusing to do so and threating me with there solicitors to take her off me
How old is your daughter and how long has your ex been inside
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Claire, my daughter is 3 and a half and my ex was inside 2 years 3 months for drugs.His mother had her once every 2 to 3 months for a max of 5 hours many thanks Pagan

Please do not worry - no court is going to remove the child from your care unless there is a very good reason to do so linked to her safety
However offering contact in your home is not wise - so instead offer the father two hours a week at a local Contact centre (www.naccc.org.uk)
Offer to discuss matters with him using Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) and warn them all that further harassment will be reported to the police
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details