Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi is there any one who can give me some advise in concluding

Customer Question

After 15 months now my ex wife is still refusing to converse I have had the nici? (excuse spelling) and I am yet to conclude the financial settlement and absolute as per her wishes she started 15 months ago. I have a business which is really not looking very good at the moment and has debts she has helped create due to very poor sales as well very poor running of the office which she was responsible for running.

Yet even now my ex wife refuses to converse.! it has taken until now to get to mediation. Well that was until this morning until i got the bill and a letter from the mediation team wiping their hands of our case.

From that first time I sat in same room which was very tough going more so as have have now lost so much weight as having gone from 35st to 12 and still dropping. The mediation meeting last month she dropped in to the meeting that she had buried her father the previous month.. Even my kids kept that from me...

Yes its that bad Its all been very tough going. I had suggested 2 financial values both were refused yet given her father passing 8 weeks ago she decided to make a stupid offer which I refused as it was in the hands of the mediator who I thought would help conclude things up until this morning when I received a letter and inv wiping hands of it.

Where I go now I have no idea hence asking for help....

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

What assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?
What offers have actually been made on both sides?