13262538

My ex has changed the locks on my property! How can I gain

My ex has changed the locks on my property! How can I gain access? Do I get a locksmith or what? My 4 year old is at my parents today so need to sort this asap
Clare : HiThank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Clare : Who actually owns the property - and are you married to each other?
Customer:

e are joint mortgage and not married

Customer:

We both own the property but not married

Customer:

Hello? Any help please?

I think this format may be easier
As a joint owner of the property you can re - enter the property whenever you wish - breaking in if necessary.
If your ex threatens violence towards you then you can apply for a Court Order excluding them form the property and allowing you to live there.
Please be careful not to put yourself at risk,
Please ask if you need further details