13262538

hello. I have separated from my partner 5 weeks ago and he

hello. I have separated from my partner 5 weeks ago and he wants to take me to court to see his daughter, even tho I agree he can see her fri from 5pm till sat 6pm one weekend and other weekend he can keep her till sun. but I dont agree him dragging her out during the week for his family meetings, especially he has new gf I dont know introducing her to my daughter. I dont feel safe of my daughters behalf and when she`s stays over Im pretty sure his girlfiend id there too staying over. Because he has a house and full time job I am scared he might try to take her away from me :( he has a house and I have moved to my sisters to a single room and slept on the floor with her and he didn't ever offered me to bring her cot as he has the van. He is now with her and going on holiday to Thailand in October for one month and told me he cant have her for 4 weeks. he is paying me £46 a week.

How old is the child, and which country does the child live in.
Where did you live when you were together?
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding n the mortgage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello.
My daughter is 2. We live in uk. We have lived in he's house in uk. House is probably about £110000 and his mortgage is £400 a month. He's got the mortgage about 6 years ago.
Ausra
How much does he earn?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I think about £21000 a year
would you wish to live in the house with your daughter (and without your ex) if you could?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no, because hes family would eat me alive. I just want some money back I have paid him for the last 5 years.

What money have you given him?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello.
We have set dd by bank every month £200 rent. He wasn't my landlord as I had no paying in book or what ever landlords are doing. So I think that money was towards the house and keeping up the house. Also furniture in the house most of it I've paid, tv we paid £600 each.
Ausra
Where will you and the child live?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello.
At the moment we are staying at my sisters rented house where she is living, we both squeezed in in single room. I have applied for council house but I don't know when I will get that, somebody told me it might take upto a year. All them questions you asking and you not seem to give me an answer I am waiting for. Is it worth going to colisitor and trying to get something back??
Ausra
There are two issues here - the financial one and the question of contact
The Contact issue is straightforward.
You have offered a very reasonable pattern of contact - and you are correct - it is too early for a new partner to be involve din contact.
You can read more about contact here
http://theparentconnection.org.uk/
If he keeps pushing you can offer to discuss it using Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk)- but you have nothing to fear from his court threats.
The financial issue is not so good I am afraid.
The money you paid each month was not enough to give you a financial interest in the house.
You are however entitled to all the items that you have paid for.
If you felt able to stay in his house (without him) you could have used Schedule 1 of the Children Act to claim the right to remain there until your child is 18.
As it is you can use it to apply for a lump sum to use as the deposit on a rental property
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details