Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi I am single mum in the the last 5 months my daughter has

Customer Question

Hi I am single mum in the the last 5 months my daughter has been refusing to for contract with her father. I have done everything to push her to go for contact . even though she telling me she don't want to go no more because she says he bulling her and being nasty. and now he wrongly accusing me of harming my child and i have support and advice since the court hearing and i taken up on the advice and told my daughter to right how she feeling down in her book and that what been doing with her.i have been making the girls free when its come to his contract weekend and I've offered hime holiday contact like it state in contact order but he has refused to take it. he even doesn't want the girls overnight no more when it come to his overnight contact. he even refuses to take them to the his mums for overnight contact. and i have tried to get to get my daughter to rebuild her relationship with her dad but she refusing to. i just need some advice on how to go about things with out being accused mental abuse on her. and helping get her relationship back on track with her dad
How old is the child and what is the pattern of contact that was ordered by the Court?