13262538

Hi Clare, to what extent will a firm of solicitors appointed

Hi Clare, to what extent will a firm of solicitors appointed as executors of a will verify that monetary assets are completely and accurately disclosed by the personal representatives (under a multi-year Power of Attorney) of the deceased?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The Executors will obtain copies of the up to date statements relating to all the assets - and will seek back statements if they have any reason to believe that there has been any financial irregularity
They will also publish what are called the Statutory Notices to ensure that any creditors are identified
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would they agree to a request from a beneficiary to see, say, the last two or three years bank statements? We are concerned that there may have been irregularities, but given it is family involved, would prefer not to make a direct accusation.
No i am afraid that you are not entitled to see them
However you are entitled to raise your concerns with the executors and they can them look at the documentation