Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My Ex wife has stopped me seeing my daughter for the last year,

Customer Question

My Ex wife has stopped me seeing my daughter for the last year, we have the final court hearing coming up. She has claimed to be a victim of Domestic Abuse, this is not true, there are no police, hospital or any other records to substantiate this claim.
It has never been brought up in a previous court case regarding my child, a few years back, and was i believe an advised tactic to help her in this case. My mental records, and police records(which are none existent) have been disclosed to her via a Maracs report. The cafcass officer has believed all these untruths and has fell hook line and sinker for it, even though there is no evidence of any wrong doing on my behalf, between my ex wife and i.
What should i do?
Is it possible for me to sue these bodies as they have no evidence to this made up allegation
thank you in advance
confussed dad
Has a Section 7 report been prepared - if so what does it recommend?