Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have split from the father of my child. We do not live together.

Customer Question

I have split from the father of my child. We do not live together. He is demanding that the child stays with him for most of the week when I no my son is actually being looked after by the grandmother. Whenever I request that we stick to the agreed days he becomes verbally abusive and sends threatening texts. He has also said he will take my son and not give him back. I am frightened of what he will do next and he is saying he will get full custody. What options do I have?
How old is the child and how long have you and your ex been separated?
What contact was originally agreed?