Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi, can you help me please? I am single mum (4,5 years old

Customer Question

Hi, can you help me please? I am single mum (4,5 years old ) I have bought a day trip to Paris with a Premium Tour next Saturday and I have asked my daughter's father about signiature on a Parental Letter and he said: no. he went to Creta few month ago, and now he is planning to go again, and in December again for a Holiday. All Easters and Christmas he spent separate. Now when I would like to take somewhere my child he is pretending like he wants to spend Sunday with her. We share a 3 bedroom flat till October. All Sundays he uselly was in his room not with a child. She had Kidneys problem and before all trip to Poland to doctors I had a problem with this letter, now I am worried because it is just a Trip. I have bought tickets for this Saturday. What can I do. Thank you. Kinds Regards

Do you hold the passport and are there any court orders in place regarding the child?