Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Ive lost income for life on some money that is intended for

Customer Question

I've lost income for life on some money that is intended for 2 step children from my husbands kids not mine now the money has come back to me due to policy maturing I think the money should be split 3 ways but not sure if it can I really miss the income I have a older child
Could you explain a little more about your position and what you wish to know please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can I split the income of. The monies that were meant to be income for life it is meant to go to my deceased husbands kids when I die but cause I have the cheque I want to cash it but not sure if I can cause it's meant to be for my death but I'm loosing income
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can I split the income of. The monies that were meant to be income for life it is meant to go to my deceased husbands kids when I die but cause I have the cheque I want to cash it but not sure if I can cause it's meant to be for my death but I'm loosing income is this. a one off payment plz
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When my husband dice he didn't leave a will so some money got put in a fund I was to get income for life to live off but now the policy has ended and the cash been returned to me there is nothing around to earn me any money so I need to cash the money but split it with my husbands2 daughters with there permission.
Thank you I now understand.
Are you on good terms with your Step Children?
How much was the estate worth in total and how much had to be held on trust?