13262538

I am currently living with my partner who is currently going

I am currently living with my partner who is currently going through a divorce, please can you tell me what financial evidence they will demand from me as we are cohabiting. My partner is 52 his ex is slightly older, works full time, they have now been separated for a year and have 3 children, all of whom are now grown up, they have their own matrimonial home, they are just in the process of completing the financial paper work for their case and I would like to know as we have been cohabiting for just under a year now what would they demand in regards ***** ***** finances, proof of salary, savings that sort of thing?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
All you need to do is allow your partner to provide a brief overview of your income and assets.
You do not have to back up that information - unless your partner is trying to argue that he has to support you as well as himself
Please ask if you need further details