13262538

While my child is with me do I have to keep in contact (or

While my child is with me do I have to keep in contact (or reply to any messages) with the mother of my child? - obviously i would inform her if he ill or things like that.
I have contact order and my child stays overnight twice a week.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help
While the child is with you then provided there is no problem you do not have to keep in contact with your ex at all.
Obviously if there is a specific cause for concern - maybe when you collected him he was crying and she want's to know if all is well - then a reply would be polite.
equally if you ever have him for longer it would be reasonable to let her know all is well.
Otherwise no
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so just to confirm as long as i confirm he is well which i would anyway, i can ignore all other texts and im not in wrong?

she threats to text family/friends/workfriends, come up to my house if i haven't replied in like 5 mins even we she knows im driving.

Yes that is correct.