Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hello, I am married to an ex pat we have been married seventeen

Customer Question

Hello, I am married to an ex pat we have been married seventeen years and much of that time we have been apart. in 2006 he got engaged to his thai girlfriend and brought her to the uk to meet his mother. He told me all this i 2009 when he asked to return to the relationship took him back which i bitterly regret he is financially helpful and does pay household bills. I have no idea where his mail goes and I feel he lives a double life he says i am being paranoid but I am a reasonably intelligent woman and just do not believe him. Would i be entitled to any finances from him through divorce we have no children together and I live in social housing? val
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first
What assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?
Clare.