Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hello I separated from my ex partner 2 years ago, we have

Customer Question

hello I separated from my ex partner 2 years ago, we have a 4 year old boy i have been involved in my sons life from the word go my name is ***** ***** birth certificate and i was present when registering my son. things were going fine we had a good arrangement to share custody i would have him one night during the week and every other weekend from fri-sun i would also see my son every night for an hour from finishing work, however now my son has started school my ex is trying to stop me having him one during the week therefore i would only see my son every other weekend as trying to see him after school during the week is starting to become impossible. i have tried being reasonable with the ex and even suggested having him every friday night and taking him back to the ex on the sat morning first thing when it isnt my turn to have him for the weekend however the ex has not agreed to this either. My ex is not showing any signs of compromising and every suggestion i try i just get the answer of no. i am just after some advice as i am at a lost now as to what to do next as i need to see my son more then every other weekend your advice would be greatly appreciated thankyou

What explanation has been given for the change?
Can you take the child to school in the morning if he stays with you?