How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask michael holly Your Own Question
michael holly
michael holly, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6942
Experience:  BA Hons degree Law , Solicitors finals, 20 years experience, trained family law mediator.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
michael holly is online now

my wife has left me but my son and his girlfriend are still

Resolved Question:

my wife has left me but my son and his girlfriend are still with me and are paying keep. do i have to pay my wife half of the keep money?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  michael holly replied 3 years ago.
No, they are paying to live in the house and contributing to bills etc.
If there are further points please reply.
Best wishes
michael holly and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you