13262538

my ex partner has taken my 3 children to live in London. But

my ex partner has taken my 3 children to live in London. But she is refusing to tell me where they live. she has also block my mobile & landline so i am unable to contact her to be able to speck to my kids on the phone.
How old are the children and when did she move?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The ages of my three children are 6, 3 and 1 years old.

I was away on holiday at the time and didn't find out until i got back on the 3rd of September. I would assume it was around 1st September.

Are you named on the birth certificates?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes i am named as the father on all three of my children's birth certificate.

Have you any idea where she might be?
When did you first separate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know she is in London and i would assume in the Borough of Haringey.

We separate on 1st September 2014.

She has now changed her Mobile number and her old number has become disconnected and i am unable to contact her or my kids.

The law says that children are entitled to regular contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary.
If you have immediate concerns about the safety of the children then you can ask the Police to do a "safe and well check"
The police will not tell you where they are - but they will confirm that they are safe and well
An enquiry agent may be able to trace them so that you can try and use Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) to discuss a contact pattern.
If you do not wish to do that then you can apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order to establish contact with the children and ask the Court to order the DWP to release her address TO THE CPURT for service
You can make the application at your local court which will then transfer it to her local court when she has been traced
http://www.jordanpublishing.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0006/9047/C100.pdf
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details