13262538

I have recently broken up with my partner. She intends to move

I have recently broken up with my partner. She intends to move roughly 300 miles away with our 2 children aged 4 and 5. She wants to move because she has no family here and wants to be with her family there. I am applying to the court for a prohibited steps order tomorrow as she has a history of just bailing without proper plans or preparation. I have come up with a rough contact agreement that I think she will agree with that I intend to present to her once the PSO is in place. My question is if we do come to an agreement between ourselves what is the process for having the agreement made into a court approved/appointed agreement? I don't feel comfortable with her moving so far without something legally binding to make sure myself and my 2 elder daughters get a suitable amount of contact with the 2 children that would be moving with her.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Once the Prohibited Steps Order is in place you should arrange to discuss matters with her using Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk)
Once the final arrangements are agreed you can then apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order by Consent
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details