Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am making enquires regarding the situation i am in with my

Customer Question

I am making enquires regarding the situation i am in with my xwife.I have been away from the joint home for the past ten years this she still lives in,the property is paid for in full and has been for the past six years.I have asked her if she would downsize as its a fourbedroom and lives in it on her own but alas no.I would like to get some money out of the property as i am seventy five and she is seventy eight.i enuired about equity releace but tell us that we both have to be living in the house,but i have heard that if i sign over my half of the deeds to her with an agreement from her that this would be the only way i will get my half Thank you Mr W J XXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
How long have you been divorced and did you discuss the financial issues at that time?
How much is the property worth and what other assets are there?
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/family-law/8nq28-making-enquires-regarding-situation.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.