13262538

my girlfriend moved in to my rented property in april with

my girlfriend moved in to my rented property in april with her tow girls with no income other than £500 per month from her ex husband.
We got engaged and bought a wedding ring ready for the wedding, I spent £6k on a holiday in mexico and bought her endless amount of clothes, jewels and make up products.
I also had a car in my name and sold it to get a 7 seater and put that car in her name to give her some security up here as she came from cornwall to west sussex.
no joint bank accounts but I gave her £500 per month for housekeeping.
Yesterday I came home to find she has disappeared back to cornwall taking all her stuff from the house and our storage unit, the house was a complete mess with mine and my boys stuff(who visit every other weekend) chucked all over the place.
She has taken the car and all the items I bought her plus item she bought me including an expensive watch and bracelet.
Icant contact her as the phone she had is in my name and she left the phone but took the sim but I guess she is with her mum or found a place ages ago and planned everything including taking the girls out from the local school.
All I would like is half the car back and my watch and bracelet back but dont know where I stand as she has taken the items I bought her and the items she bought me.
Please help
Stuart orford
078339`13375
I will move this to family for you.
For future reference, never get involved with any young lady who asks you for any financial support at all. Good women put money on the table.
The fact that she was living off her former husbands wages would have been a good time to run for the hills.
Hope this works out for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thank you, ***** ***** hear from someone soon?

How much is the car worth?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
11 grand but it seems she has sold it already as I got the police to ring her and tell her it's mine
What did she say when they did that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had to get the police to ring her and tell her to ring me about the car as it's really a civil matter although she has stolen my expensive watch and bracelet- I have an important meeting with the police to register the stolen items then small claims I guess to get the car money back.
She told me that she sold the car in Cornwall for ten grand and got herself a cheap run around, then she put the phone down on me and won't talk to me now
You are correct you need to report the theft of your watch and bracelet - she may have given them to you but that does not mean she had the right to remove them
With regard to the car you cane either sue her for the value of the car using the small claims court - an enquiry agent should be able to trace her without difficulty.
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years