Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my husband owns the house we live in with two children one

Customer Question

my husband owns the house we live in with two children one is his and one is not his, also is 89 years old mother that i have to be care for. my husband abusing me verbally, he never gave me money to help in the house and to buy things for the kids. he told me that married woman allowance is not in any more and i will never get is money he never discuss plan, he will never put my name in the house, i am now in debt.
he refused to g counsellor told me i can devorce him if i want
How old are the children.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets are there and what income do you each have.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the house worth 400,000, the child that is his, is 18month old and the one that is not his, just turn 16. i usally earns 28,000 thousand per year,i was struggled to earn this i had to because he never dicide to change for his family , when i have to .my husband earns 6 to 14 thousands per year. the house fully paid for it was given to him by is dad who pass away 6yrs ago, his mother still live in the house with us and i do the majority of her care. i dont realy want to leave him but it is hard on my own, and he kept saying divorce me if you want, the neglect, the dont care, verbally abuse, lately he use the door hurt me on my breast i had to go see the GP.

Is there a mortgage on the house, and how much does a three bedroom property in the same school area cost to buy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no mortgage is on the house, you can get three bedroom property in the same school area from 250 thousands

Can your husband care for his mother without your help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no