13262538

Hi I'm not married to my ex and I want to know what his

Hi I'm not married to my ex and I want to know what his parental rights he is on my childrens birth certificate he does bad mouth me to the children and my oldest child comes back from his and is really bad behaved

How old are the children and what contact do they have with their father?
What do you wish to change ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi clare my children are 7 and 9 and 2 they go to there dad two days a week my daughter who is seven keeps waking up in the middle of the night and says she is scared all the time and they came bck this weekend and said there father has been calling me nasty names and was drinking when he was looking after them just want to protect my children

Are there any court orders in place regarding the children.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no

Your ex has Parental Responsibility for your children just as you do - and any changes to arrangements regarding contact education health etc need to be discussed between you using Family Mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co,uk) to agree a Parenting plan and address your concerns regarding his drinking and the things he says about you.
If he will not agree to this you may have to consider applying to the court for a Specific issue order stating that he will not drink whilst the children are with him.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details