13262538

My husband has requested time and time again that his ex partner

My husband has requested time and time again that his ex partner not contact him except through a book that is passed on by the children. She has disregarded this many times and uses every option available to make contact with him. What options do you think he has and would it be possible to get a restraining order for her?
How old are the children and what does she contact him about - and how?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The children are 20, at uni and 13 yrs old.she contacts him through text,calls him,emails him,contacts him via family,the children,calls on where he is working.it is often under the guise of issues to do with the children or the house they still jointly own but then progresses to her wanting general chit chat sand just generally not accepting that he is not part of her life anymore except being the father to her children .
The only relevant child is already at an age that makes a Contact Book an inappropriate method of communication.
Having said that her constant attempts at communication are equally inappropriate and your husband needs to inform his ex that in future he will only accept communication via email - and that any contact apart from that will be reported to the police
When that is breached (as it will be) he must report her to the police and ask them to give her an harassment warning - and follow it up with a prosecution if need be.
This is a cheaper option than your trying to take out a non-molestation Order.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details