13262538

hi Claire, I have now moved Leicester and while the court

Customer Question

hi Claire,
I have now moved Leicester and while the court has instructed my ex to undergo drug and alcohol test we have maintained contact at warrington contact centre every Saturday for 2 hours.
my court hearing is on the 18 November but I have ust completed my training and my job requires me to work Saturdays now until the hearing work has allowed me to work a weekday instead of the Saturday. I just wanted to know where will this stand in court. my ex is trying for contact to be maintained in warrington but he pays no maintenance and the contact is limited as you can see. I am the main provider of my children and I have had this job for 11 years now. I don't want to lose my job the only way I can maintain contact after November is if the contact moves to Leicester then I can get a family member do drop and pik my daughter from the contact centre, how do you think the courts will see this
Thank you for your question and for asking for me.
You have an excellent argument for the contact moving to Leicester.
It would be helpful if you could have a letter from your employer confirming that the current arrangement cannot continue.
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what are the chances of the courts refusing my contact to move to Leicester.

Hi Sabina
Anyone who promises you a guaranteed result in court is fibbing - but I believe from what you have told me that you nave an excellent chance of success
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you

Good luck I hope all goes well