13262538

Thank you. As my ex husband's salary is at least £350,000 if

Thank you. As my ex husband's salary is at least £350,000 if not more, would I be likely to succeed in applying to the court to reinstate the amount originally determined by the court for the youngest and would I be able to have this set as before to end after university?
When was the CSA assessment actually made (this will tell me if it is 2nd or 3rd wave assessment)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, It was May 2014 when the CSA proposed the new lower sum,but he carried on paying the Court ordered sum for the youngest until July 2014 then reduced it to the CSA amount in August.
That is CS2 then!
Since he earns more than £2000 a week then you can apply to the court for a "Top - up" of the Order - back up to what he was paying in fact.
You shoudl be successful in this an din getting it extended again!
Please ask if you need further details