13262538

My husband has left me how often should I let him see our children?

Customer Question

My husband has left me how often should I let him see our children? Girl 8 years boy 3 years
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Children have a right to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary
Parents are expected to discuss and agree what pattern of contact works best for their children.
This can range from a few hours in a contact centre every week to a shared care arrangement where the children spend time with both of you.
A popular pattern is alternate weekends plus one night in the week and half of all school holidays - but that may not work for you
You may find this site helpful
http://theparentconnection.org.uk/
You shoudl try and discuss matters with your husband using Family Mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk)
I hope that this os of assistance - please ask if you need further details