Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hello, several weeks ago my husband admitted to an affair and

Customer Question

Hello, several weeks ago my husband admitted to an affair and is still living in our joint family home some of the week. We have an 18 year old daughter at university and a 16 year old son at home. There is only about £40,000 equity in the house. He earns approx. 45,000 and I earn about £6000 from a self employed job. He is saying that he is prepared to pay the mortgage and half the utility and insurance bills until the house is sold. We also have debts £10,000 on my credit cards and an on my account accumulated when he was out of work. If you could give me any advice as to his liabilities I would be very grateful. Also what pension rights do I have? Thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue to search. Thank you

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
What is the current value of his pension?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

About 30,000 I believe.

How long has he ben paying into his pension?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

About 10 years

Are you able to increase your income at all - and are there any other assets at all?