How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Grandchildren based in Australia

Customer Question

Grandchildren based in Australia will be visiting their father in UK at Xmas. Communication between father/mother (e-mail only) is bitter following divorce but boy (13 yrs) wants to stay in U.K. with his father for good with this visit. Girl (11 yrs) does not want to visit scared she can't go back to Australia. They both travel on valid U.K. passports. Where do the children stand in the event of their father not allowing them to return to Australia in January. Thank you for your help.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law