Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

how do i book a court date for my ex-wife and i to ask a judge

Customer Question

how do i book a court date for my ex-wife and i to ask a judge to approve a variance to our financial settlement regarding the sale of our fhm. weve both agreed it, but been told by our conveyencing solicitors that the variance needs approving
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Thank you for your question and my apologies for the delay
how have you decided to cary the order?