13262538

Can my partners soon to ex wife, view our joint bank statements

Can my partners soon to b ex wife, view our joint bank statements , which we have to hand iin for the finacial settlement of there divorce
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will continue to wait
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your question and my apologies for the delay
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Yes I am afraid his ex is indeed entitled to see the statements - in fact it is expected that she will do so.
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years