13262538

This week I am going to apply for a variation

This week I am going to apply for a variation is spousal maintenance order due to changes in circumstances.
To put the process in motion do I need to only submit a completed Form A - or do I need to file a brief with my motivation at the same time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You need only submit the Form A and the fee - but you do need to have attempted to resolve the matter using Family mediation first.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years