Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i have a special guardianship order for my granddaughter, and

Customer Question

i have a special guardianship order for my granddaughter, and a 6 month supervision order where social services are to assist me with my housing issues, i hav'nt been contacted by anybody at all regarding this and two months have passed, i have tried to get things moving to be told services don't know of the case. Who can advise me on what to do next? as services don't seem to want to assist me with anything even payments for my granddaughter.
Just to check - was it Social Services in London that took the matter through court?