Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

What am I intitled to if husband has cheated, we have lived

Customer Question

What am I intitled to if husband has cheated, we have lived together in his house for 4 years and been married for 18 months, no children , I do not work as he gives me a sum of money each month to live on.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Where did you live before you moved in with your husband?
What income does he have and what work capacity do you have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The house is now worth 180,000
Outstanding on mortgage is 90,000. We lived in rented accommodation together before he purchased this property. He works offshore and his salary is 110,000
Where did you live and what did you do before you met him?
How old are you both?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When we met I was on housing benefit and living in rented accommodation with my son who was 13 , we then rented a house together before he bought the one we are in now, I was not permitted to go on mortgage as I had ccj. I'm 43 he is 50 . I worked part time 16 hours a week. When we moved in current property he wanted me to give up my job so to spend time together which I did, my son is also living with us whom is now 19 and working full time.
How much could you earn if you returned to work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Depends I could work , but have no qualifications , I would return to doing retail work
How much would you be able to earn?