13262538

my Wife has been taken back to court only 8 weeks after the

Customer Question

my Wife has been taken back to court only 8 weeks after the courts decision by her son of 7 Father. He has accused her of not complying with the courts ruling. It is a ridiculous appeal as we spend days trying to negotiate. My wife has not been to her negotiation meeting yet, date of her attendance was only sent 4 weeks ago. The courts decision was on the 14 august, we were on holiday 1 week after that, he wanted it all agreed by September 1. Is there any way of stopping this ridiculous waste of time and public money?
What Order did the Court make and how is your daughter meant to have breached it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi it's my wife I am stepdad the order is to share school holidays 50/50, which we have been negotiating. We only got the court order 4 weeks ago, my wife still has to go to a course on negotiating ordered by the courts as does the father. He has been asked not to use my wife's mobile, he claims we have frustrated indirect contact, we have provided my stepson of 7 years with a phone. We can,t see what else we can do, he seems to be using Callum as a weapon in revenge as he has not got the contact he wanted. He uses official bodies as tools to do his bidding, he tried lying to social services, who now are aware of this. We had to let our solicitor go as he was contacting her so we were getting billed for letters which were to b frank were trivial at best.
My apologies for the mistake
Has any arrangement been made for the forthcoming half term holiday?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we offered it to him as he hasn't had much contact the past year as cafcass deemed his house as unacceptable, however it seemed close to agreement then all of a sudden we got the court letter. So no, everything is up in the air

What is the specific application that he has made?
What specific course does your wife have to go on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lost the thread due to a fault on your site we have sorted the problem ourselves outcome the father told not to waste the courts time or he will be prosecuted
That is great news - hope it continues to go well although I have to be honest and he sounds like one who wont give uo
If the applications continue then consider asking the court for a Section 91 (14) Order - sometimes called a Barring Order
Details here
http://www.separateddads.co.uk/what-are-barring-orders.html