13262538

Can you confirm that in a procedure to vary a financial order,

Can you confirm that in a procedure to vary a financial order, the court will not ask the petitioner to bear the legal cost of the respondent - even of the application is not successful?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am sorry but that is far from certain
It would be unusual - and would only likely to happen if the application itself was clearly unfounded - or you do not follow the proper court procedures
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years