13262538

Can applications in the family court be mailed or emailed in

Can applications in the family court be mailed or emailed in - or must they always be dropped in by a person?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
There is no need for Personal delivery - but you do need to send the application and the fee in together so send by post!
I hope that this is of assistance
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does the same hold for filing statements etc that do not have a fee - or can these be emailed in?

They can be - and the court should have a specific email address that is secure for this purpose
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years