Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I need some advice please... I took my daughter to her fathers

Customer Question

I need some advice please... I took my daughter to her fathers grandparents house and asked that she not see her fathers new girlfriend. They went behind my back and took her to their new house they are moving into and started telling her she will have a room for her they will go out shopping together and do fun things together. my daughter is nine years old and has not seen her father in over 5 weeks as he has been spending a lot of time with his new girlfriend and arranging for her to move from London to our local area of north wales. He has only been seeing her for 2 months after a 2 and a half year break which involved his new girlfriend being involved with an alleged marriage breakup. I would have liked to be around when he introduced his new girlfriend to our daughter I feel utterly betrayed and I don't know what to do
Are there any court orders in place regarding contact - and what explanation did the Grand Parents give?