Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

am i entitled to legal aid

Customer Question

my wife is trying to get an injunction on me to remove me from the marital home. can I get legal aid to fight this as it is not a matrimonial issue? and can I prevent her obtaining loans and other sources of finance secured against the marital home as we are already in a financial mess and she seems to be creating more debt

Who owns the property, how much is it worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the mortgage is in joint names and is worth approximately £130,000 and there is £107,000 out standing on the mortgage

Are there any children involved?
What other assets are there and what debts are you concerned about?
What income do you each have?