13262538

Hi there docter lgl,my ex girl has had a baby,we are not

Hi there docter lgl,my ex girl has had a baby,we are not together now,she gave birth about 6 months
after we split,i have only just found this out,i have been in tuch with her,she says its nothink to do with me and told me to keep away,i have been told thers nothink i can do no dna,well not without my ex 's saying yes no probs take some dna,WHICH is not going to hapen.
So what i would dearly love to no,do i as l could be the father,have any rights.pleas please hellp me im desparado...Thanks jonty.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The law says that a child is entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary.
If you believe that the child is yours then you should try and discuss contact with your ex using Family mediation
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk - by which I mean you need to make an appointment to do so.
If she refuses to attend then you will be able to apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order - details here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/cb001-eng.pdf
Within the Court Application you can also ask for a DNA test to e done.
Of course if you are the father then no doubt your ex will claim child maintenance from you.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details