13262538

The first court hearing for my divorce is scheduled in a few

My husband has not submitted his form E in response to a request to submit it to court. Our court appearance is in a few days. Is he playing games? If so what is there to gain from his point of few? What will happen court now or will it be postponed? What kind of issues do I need to be alert to. ... Thanks
Does he have a solicitor?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes he does
It is a common delaying tactic - I can only assume they always hope that it will just go away!
At the first hearing your solicitor will ask for a Penal Notice to be made saying that if he does not complete the Form within a new time frame he can be sent to prison
If (as is likely) he files it at the last minute then your solicitor can ask for the hearing to be adjourned to give you time to go through the document - and ask that your ex pay the costs of the wasted hearing.
Stay calm and just make a list of the assets and accounts that you know he has so that you can check them off when the document does arrive
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details