Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my ex has decided to say im not going too my 6month old son

Customer Question

my ex has decided to say im not going too my 6month old son now until court sttlement.
is that allowed? can we not let me see him? we had an agreement for me to have himn on sundays but because we had an argument has decided to be nasty and use my son againgst me?> Can she do that? how will i get to see him now and if so how long will it takje before i do?
What was the argument about and how long do you have the child for each sunday?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The argument started over something petty as usual I have him from 9am - 6pm on Sunday which really isn't enough either .
When did you last see the baby?