13262538

Hello Clare,A few months ago you answered a question for

Customer Question

Hello Clare,
A few months ago you answered a question for me about how I go about proving my estranged wife is mentally ill , I have been in contact with children's services numerous times. I supplied numerous pages of documentation and have had to use the complaints system to basically get acknowledgement that I even exist ! I have written asking for a stage 3 compliant to be upheld but they are refusing to escalate my complaints!
They state in a letter that I can not get a psychological assessment of my estranged wife by complaining to children's services I escalated to complaints as they completely ignore anything I say!
How else am I suppose to get help? last time she took a knife and cut her wrists .The police where called and they tried to section her but no ambulance ever arrived to take her away instead they got her mum to stay with her And sent me away!........am I suppose to wait until she Cuts her wrists again whilst being left in-charge of my son?
thanks
paul
I am sorry but there was never any possibility of your obtaining a psychological assess meant of your wife in this way UNLESS Social services felt that there was a problem that needed addressing.
As I said your only chance of obtai g such an assessment is within a Private law application for a Child Arrangement Order.
Please ask if you need further details