13262538

Does my daughter, who has only just separated from her husband

Does my daughter, who has only just separated from her husband in Turkey - they are not diivorced and they may even get back together in the future - need written or verbal permission from her husband to take her daughter, who is 5 years old, into Qatar where she has been offered a job out there? Will she be allowed to go through immigation/passport control in Qatar or will she need this written permission? She is a UK citizen and has a UK passport.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
She will need the written permission of the father to remove the child from the current country of residnece
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your help but to whom and where will she need to show this written permission from the father as she is not legally separated even - will it be at immigration control at Qatar airport or where?

Will she be able to get this written permission once she is in the country and if she doesn't will she be let into Qatar without it?

She will find it difficult to leave Turkey if she does not have it and could also face problems in Qatar.
If she does manage to leave without it her husband could issue proceedings in Qatar and it is often harder for mother's in such countries to defend such moves.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

She left Turkey at the end of August, accompanied by her father and daughter and her husband drove them to the airport so, in effect, gave permission for her to leave Turkey with her daughter to think things through even though he knew they were having serious marriage problems. She is now going to Qatar from the UK to start a new job. her husband is in Turkey so my question is whether she will face any problems in Qatar without her husband's permission or at the airport?

Has she told her husband what she is doing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes he knows she is wanting to go to Qatar and has been offered a job out there so he is aware but doesn't want her to go as he is still holding out hope that that they will get back together again and she will go back to Turkey. However, she has told him catergorically that the marriage is over so he is aware of everything.

The risk is that if she goes without his permission he can apply to the courts in Qatar for an Order that the child is returned to the UK
Were she male I would be more confident that all would be well.
At the very least she should discuss the matter with the charity
www.reunite.org
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by discussing it with the charity - what charity do you mean?

The charity is called Reunite
www.reunite.org