13262538

My daughter has an ex partner who sees his 3 year old

My daughter has an ex partner who sees his 3 year old daughter when he wants to. He usually sees her once at the weekend for an overnight stay and once sometimes twice during the week. Whilst my daughter does not have a problem with this, she does not want him to visit at her home, and he persistantly turns up there despite being told not to. We make it easy for him and say he can pick his daughter up from one of her family memebers who all live close by, so there is no need for him to turn up there. Does she have any control over stopping him from coming to her door? They argue, and it is not healthy for the children to witness, plus I feel she has the right to say who can go to her home.

They are not married.

has she reported his behaviour to the police?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No not reported to police but have said that we would take further action if he continues to come to the door when requesting him not to. I think the risk is that they will both argue when they see each other, which is why she is trying to avoid this situation anymore. He says that he has not entered her house so therefor has not commited any crime and he feels he has the right to turn up there.

No he does not.
I suggest that she writes a formal letter confirming where the child will be picked up from and that she does not wish him to come to her house.
She should say that the next time he does so she will call the police - and then she should do so.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details