Alice issued the petition at the end of August, so I would expect the decree nisi to be issued anytime now. We have agreed that we won't sell the house and move until next summer, when my son has finished his exams.
Well, when we get towards the end, i.e. next spring, and the financial settlement ping-pong starts, is there any restriction on how quickly i have to respond to each proposal ? EG, If her proposals were unfair, could I wait 2 weeks to reply to each one and wait it out ?