13262538

Hello, I am filling in the divorce separation petition. The

Hello, I am filling in the divorce separation petition. The ground of our divorce is my husband's adultery, he agrees with that. In the Part 6 Statement of case, do I need to be very detailed or is this enough as follows: The respondent has committed adultery with a woman who the petitioner has chosen not to name at an address unknown to the petitioner the respondent has committed adultery since May 2014. Is this statement clear enough and will the Court will accept in order to end our marriage? Many thanks for your advise.
Kind regards,
Elina
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
That statement will do very well.
HOWEVER do not send the petition to the Court unless you have a written letter or statement for your ex confirming that he will agree to a divorce on those grounds,a s otherwise if he choses suddenly to be difficult progressing the matter will be costly in terms of money and time
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details