13262538

Hi Claire,The caffcass officer is paying a visit to the

Hi Claire,
The caffcass officer is paying a visit to the contact centre tomorrow to observe contact between my daughter and my ex. he has notified us both but he will go midway thrugh the contact. I am concerned that the my ex will manipulate my daughter and tell her to say something against me or my partner. I raised this issue wth the caffcass officer and he just said he is going to observe not question and thought I was being paranoid.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Yes you are I am afraid - and it is very important that you try and get your anxiety under control as it may make the CAFCASS officer feel that your anxiety will be communicated to the child.
Cafcass officers rarely talk to children in the presence of parents because they are very well aware of the risks of the child being forced to say something.
The CAFCASS officer was there to observe the quality of the interaction - nothing more or less than that
Please ask if you need further details